Libertas London Candidates

These are your Libertas candidates for the London region:

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Manesh Padhiar

Hello, my name is Manesh (Max) Padhiar and I am the Libertas candidate for the constituency of London, England in the European elections on June 4th later this year. I thought I should tell you a brief background about myself to help you make an informed decision in the ballot box.

I’m fighting in this election because I’m really concerned about the bureaucracy filtering from Brussels; this is not the democracy of today’s times regarding red tapes imposed on normal hard working people. It is a shame to hear abuse of tax payers money, as bureaucrats with dream salaries who still need more from tax payers to fulfill their expense claims, where the money should be used to help the people in need instead of useless expenses. This is more needed now then ever in the time of global financial down turns.

I am a Kenyan born Asian and have been a British citizen since 1973.I was educated and brought up in south London and now live in northwest London with wife and two children.
I currently run a small hardware business which has suffered since the collapse of the construction industry here. I understand the pressures the recession is putting on hard-working families all over England. I know what it means to see your bills shoot up just as your weekly wage struggles to meet ends. And being in retail it is more hard for people with less surplus money to spend for their small luxuries.

I am a local well known businessman for last 15 years took control over the needs for the community since the business has been established for several years. I serve the public with honest and professional help for their needs. It gets harder for the aged within my area to find reliable and honest service.

So what are Libertas’ and my priorities?

Because the economy is in an unprecedented mess, Libertas and I must try to ensure that every penny spent by Europe is channeled to help small businesses in order that we can safeguard our financial future, and employment for our children and generations to come.

Libertas will make the EU truly open and accountable like never before. We want to publicize the way decisions are made and who makes them, so that we can make Europe work for its people.

Because Europe has been run in secrecy by élites and bureaucrats that are simply unknown to most people, I want to be part of a young movement that gives Europe back to its people.

That is why I ask you to vote for me and the new, pan-European party Libertas on June 4th.

Thank you, Manesh Padhiar

4 comments:

  1. Hello Max

    Please explain, why your party doesnt have any Ethnic Minority Candidates Standing? Not very reflective!

    David Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear David Kane thank you for your comment,we as a very young party do invite all minorities to join this movement i for one am a ethnic minorty and would like many others to join and support us,to fight for the future for all in europe.I hope this explains your comment i for one will be repersenting all miorities of all nations in europe...Thank you.... Max Padhiar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max

    What about other minorities, like lesbian, gay and bisexual people?

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear don
    my views on minorities you have mentioned i do not object anyones right to be what they want to be.After all libertas dose meen freedom to all, if we all stand together we can voice our opions across europe, i have never had isues on peoples race,religion or colour.Thats why i would like to see more people supporting our campain to win this election whatever their status.I hope that answers your comment Don.
    ....Thank you ....Max Padhiar

    ReplyDelete