Libertas London Candidates

These are your Libertas candidates for the London region:

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Alan Radlett

My name is Alan Radlett and Libertas has selected me as one of their candidates for the London Region. I am a Londoner through and through, born and raised in Islington and now living in Harrow. I have also had the opportunity of living and working in both a number of the E.U. countries and the United States. I feel that this experience of a wide range of different cultural attitudes has provided an important prerequisite for an M.E.P which has educated me away from the “little Englander” mentality.

For a major part of my career I have been a project manager responsible for the delivery of a range of I.T. projects. The majority of which have been delivered to time, budget and, most importantly, to client satisfaction. Part of the reason for my successful track record is the importance I place on close client relationships and the ability to honour my commitments.

If elected I will make the following pledges to both Libertas and the London Electorate. To Libertas: to work wholeheartedly to help reform the E.U in terms of both democracy and openness; and to the London electorate: to represent their interests and keep them informed of what is happening in the E.U and how it affects them.

3 comments:

  1. hi Alan, I'd like to know how Libertas stands on dealing with the large Farming and Fishing lobby groups.
    These groups represent large numbers of jobs but their stance on a lot of issues is having a negative impact on the environment and the societies they purport to benefit; farmers leave a lot of land fallow while food prices rise and fishing interests continue to plunder our seas and resist the creation of the Marine Reserves which would have been proven to drive stock regeneration.
    As a keen diver, the latter issue is close to my heart; I'd like to a sustainable fishing industry providing jobs for the European coastal populations ( not profits for giant corporations ) AND a healthy marine environment for recreational divers to explore.
    A long rambling question I'll admit, but will Libertas be addressing these and similarly linked complex social/economic/environmental issues?

    Many thanks and Good Luck!

    Greg Taylor
    Pinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a business man and am for single european currency. What are your views on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Alan, all the best in the up coming election for Brussells. we need fresh clean vision in Europe, I'm also a supporter of Libertas here in Dublin, Ireland. So just popping bye and give you some support from across the sea...
    Libertyed :)

    http://twitter.com/libertyed

    look out for my tweet support on twitter...!

    ReplyDelete